Leashboss is looking for a personable, tech-savvy, empathetic, and self-directed customer support in/near Ann Arbor area who is looking for a flexible part time position with room to grow.
- Empathetic: Sometimes customers are unhappy, but we’ve all been that unhappy customer at one point. You’re able to put yourself in their shoes and take action to resolve the situation in a way that makes them say WOW and THANKS.
- Personable: You are able to bring character and passion into written (email) and verbal (phone) communication. You are not shy about getting in front of a camera if necessary and speaking to customers via video.
- Self-directed: You ask questions when necessary, but are comfortable with figuring out how to do things yourself. You might have to find new and interesting ways to solve a customer’s problem. If it doesn’t seem like customers are understanding something about our products, you come up with a proactive solution to address their issue.
- Tech Savvy: You are able to pick up on new systems, software, and processes with relative ease. If you aren’t familiar, you are willing and able to learn.
Additional qualities include: Must love dogs and have your own computer.
This is a contract 1099 position that pays $13.50 an hour and will be part time, largely work from home, with in-person training and occasional co-working. We are flexible with your schedule but you must be able to meet in person as necessary.
- Answering customer support inquiries
- Processing customer returns
- Being available for phone support (small amount)
- Creating written and video FAQ content based on commonly asked product questions
- Responding to product reviews and proactively following up with customers
- Miscellaneous tasks including providing backup support for other team members as needed.
Please submit a resume, brief cover letter, along with a short video of yourself (mobile phone is fine) talking a little bit about yourself and why you’d be the perfect for the position - to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of the email you must include your favorite breed of dog. Submission without these things will not be considered. Thank you!