Check out our stylish innovative products that make life easier and more enjoyable for you and your pup!
What are you looking for?
Short leashes work well for crowded areas like busy sidewalks or the vet. We also hear from a lot of service dog handlers that our short leashes work great for them.
Long leashes are great for recall training, exercise, camping, and swimming.
- A bungee leash extension will absorb shock when your dog jerks at the end of a leash.
- We recommend using a harness with any long leash. Use our no-pull harness to help train your pup not to pull.
- Looking for a simple training pouch? This holds treats and more!
- Our double handle leashes give you more control if your dog pulls.
- If you're looking for leashes to walk two dogs at a time, we have styles to match your needs.
- For those looking for a double thick leash, we’ve got that covered.
- Got a chewer? Our chain leash can help with that.
- Keep your pup restrained in your vehicle with our car restraints to prevent driver distraction.
- Help your pup be seen at night with our reflective dog collar.
Pet ID Tags that don’t jingle? Check out the tags that fit on your pet’s collar. Available in sizes for cats too!
- Looking for a way to keep your pup from underfoot but not in a crate? Our training tie out is designed for indoor use.
- Keep your pup hydrated and fed when on the go with our collapsible dog bowl set.